The LS Laser Alignment and Assembly Station™ is designed for ultra precision alignment for lithographic or other large lens systems.
- Non-contact measurement and alignment of centration and tilt with instant results.
- Optical assembly, doublet cementing, inspection of optical and mechanical runout to under .1 micron TIR.
- 50 inch or greater vertical linear positioning rail, for large assemblies and long confocal positioning.
- Ultra stable 650 pound granite base, minimum 300 mm Air-Bearing Spindle (ABS) with vacuum through center.
- Repeatable measurements for lens radii from ±2 mm to infinity, with same objective.
- Rigid vertical column with precision linear-stage focusing.
- Clean room compatible.
Category: Laser Alignment